CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Don't Need To Steal To Make A Hit — Sean Tizzle Debunks Rumours


 Nigerian musician, "Sho lee" crooner, Sean Tizzle has debunked rumours that he was responsible for stealing catalogues from his former group Sound Sultan’s Nija Ninjas.

The fast rising star of the entertainment industry Sean has recently bagged up several awards as an affirmation to his talents and growing popularity.

The celebrity, who some time ago parted ways with Sound Sultan’s Nija Ninjas, doesn't regret his decision, claiming:

"I’m glad I left at that point to create another phase in my career."

As for the spreading rumours Tizzle said he doesn't need to steal to make a hit. He also stated that rather than stealing, he actually learnt a lot and it was an opportunity for him to improve.
The musician is satisfied with his today's career...

‘If I hadn’t left the group, I probably wouldn’t have been where I am today with a lot of awards and much recognition. I’m glad I left at that point to create another phase in my career’, he stated

No comments:

Post a Comment