CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I ‘ve Would Never Pose or Act N*de’ – Cossy Orjiakor

Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor in a new interview with Punch says she cannot pose or act n*de in any movie.  Infact, she does not believe she has ever done so. Even when reminded that her big breasts appear to always  be ‘on air’, Punch reports Cossy tries to convince one that the essential portion of the "oranges" – her chests – are always concealed. In her own calculation, therefore, she cannot be said to have been posing nude.

And her reason for this decision is: Her mother, with whom she says she maintains a very cordial relationship, has warned her against doing so.
Cossy says:


“I have a cordial relationship with my followers on social media and I block people who say negative things about me because I just don’t like the negative vibes. So if people see a picture I took by 2 am and see it is offensive, then it is okay by me. Truth is I have a very good heart and am very emotional to people I care about. But no matter what I do, I always remember my mother’s advice that, no matter what I do, I must never go n*de in a movie or outside the set. I can’t do anything for money if my comfort is at stake.”

What has she been doing all this while?

No comments:

Post a Comment