CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Miss Sahhara Blasts Nigerian b*tches For Hating on her Looks!



After being attacked by jealous Nigerian who are busy hating on her, the famous transgender seems not to give a damn as she replies her haters with new picture and the caption below..

Beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, so you don’t have to like my looks. I honestly don’t care about your hatred for my ‘plastic look’. HAHAHAHA. I am not doing it for your approval, I do it for myself! Because it feels and looks good. So keep your nasty hateful opinions to your boring self!

Just because you can’t achieve the same result as myself doesn’t make your BASIC FAT ASS more of a woman than me! JEALOUS NIGERIAN BITCHES sending me stupid hateful messages. Fools, I didn’t buy my looks from a surgeon’s table, I created my looks
out of knowledge and understanding of my own body!……. Buy your coffins bitches, you gonna be seeing more hotness from my end! Get ready to die or bow do…..UGLY COWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment