CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Sunday, July 27, 2014

‘Why People think I’m A Lesbian’ – Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Finally Speaks Out!


Iyabo Ojo is Known to be one of the most popular actresses in the English movie genre before retracing her steps to the Yoruba genre, Iyabo Ojo started acting in 1977 when she was introduced to Keppy Ekpeyong by Bimbo Akintola. A graduate of Estate Management from the Lagos State Polytechnic and mother of two, she told Daily Newswatch the genesis of her beef with Lizzy Anjorin, her widely reported romance with Muka Ray among many other controversial issues. Excerpts:
Who is Iyabo Ojo?
I am from Ogun State, Itoko to be precise, an actress and I have two younger brothers. I am the only of the family girl. My father is late, while my mother Mrs. Olubunmi is still alive. My brothers are based in the United Kingdom while my mother stays here with me. I was born on December 21, 1977. I am a graduate of Estate Management from the Lagos State Polytechnic and married with two children; Festus and Pricilla.
Your latest work Arinzo received a lot of kudos. What do you have to say to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment