CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Friday, January 24, 2014

My Sister And I Were Beaten Up By Her Boyfriend,what Do I Do? - Romance

It's amazing how some guys behave.Honestly,there should be no name for them other than animal because they don't behave anyway different.Please follow my story and tell me what you think I should do or should have done.

My one and only younger sister visited me at school day before yesterday.And I was so glad to receive her,been the very first time she would be visiting me ever since I gained admission four years ago.

I took her out,we gossiped and we had fun like good brother and sister.I've missed her so much.
On the next day{yesterday},I took her to the park in my car because she would be resuming back to her new school that very day.We got to the park and she alighted from the car.I was still in the car arranging some amount of money for her when I heard noises coming from a crowd,I raised up my head and it turns out to be a guy beating my precious Tolulope

I heard her saying "sunkanmi,please stop this rubbish.He's my brother".But he won't listen.I became so furious and jumped out of the car in annoyance.Though the guy looks heavier than I am,more like a rugby player but that doesn't stop me from throwing a punch at him.I was held back by one baba at the pack named baba somolu.

We've met a couple of time at iya akpam joint.Though,I'm a student but I regularly partronise all this local shepe joints,I love the flavour and taste of the cocktail.Afato,jedi,mokole,koboko and muscle are my favourite

Baba somolu held my two hands tight by my waist and started shouting "nino,omo mi,ma shiwa hu"{nino,my son,don't misbehave}.As a well trained Yoruba\Ikale boy that have respect for elders,I relaxed and was about to say "moti gbo" {I've heard" when this thing landed on my face.I don't know whether it was a punch or a slap but no lie,I saw a white light that looks like a light from a flourescent bulb.From all perspective,it was ese ibile.

I don't know how it happened but I met myself on the floor,my tie has been removed,my white shirt has turned brown,I couldn't even find my most cherished fossil wrist watch presented to me during my last birthday by my ex-girlfriend,Sofiat.

I was seeing different faces when I finally opened my eyes,some with spoon and salt,some with bucket of water.I heard a small boy telling his friend "won fun leshe kan,o de daku"{he was punched once and he fainted}.I was like "kilomode mon"{wetin small boy sabi}.Had it been that my grandpa wasn't at the heaven's gate at that point in time,no doubt I would have relocated to heaven.

I raised up my head and saw my sister crying at the middle,perhaps she doesn't know whose side to go because the guy has seriously been beaten and injured by my honourable garage area boys.Shoutout to all 9ja area boys,I hail o.TUALE....The light of the smoke no go quench and that holy water inside bottle no go finish.No mind Fashola for the new law that bans public smoking,we go break the law and nothing go happen...abeg!!...na joke o.

My school I.D card and drivers licence was later shown to the guy and he saw and realised that I share the same surname with my sister.He was so ashamed and apologised publicly and remorsefully but the did has already been done.And now I'm at the hospital receiving drips and injections.

My main motive of posting this topic on nland is because I don't know what to do whether to tell mum because I can't keep it to myself.I don't want it to get to dad who is a retired navy.

My beloved sister would be purnish severely and I might not be able to bear it.And there's no way it would get to mum and won't get to dad.I know my mum she go surely talk am out.But I can't keep this horrible experience to myself though I'm trying.

Please,I need your advice.

Still on the hospital bed drinking garri with kolanut....lolz
Hold on for the pix
23 Likes

No comments:

Post a Comment