CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Being a model is something I can do with eyes closed - Munachi Abii

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria-turned-rapper, Munachi Abii, isn’t just another former beauty queen with a pretty face, she is a damsel who is in love with music and modelling.

*Muna
However, the drop-dead gorgeous lady told Showtime in a chat how she is coping with both. According to her, modelling is second nature to her while she is just trying to find her feet on the music scene.
“Being a model is something I can do with my eyes closed. But music is something I have to work on constantly.
I ask myself questions like: “What do I want people to hear? Do I want to give myself completely, or do I want to give a little bit or do a little bit of what everybody else is doing .It’s not hard to marry my being a model with being an artiste, one carries the other somehow some way.
When one goes down a little bit the other one takes control, either ways, music will always be a part of my life. I may not be all over the place but I will do music that people that loves my brand of music will enjoy,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment