CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lagos Landlords Wont Rent Their House To Me Because I Am A Single Lady

I have been actively house hunting for over 3 months, ever since I decided to expand my thriving business. I work from home. No success yet getting a place because I am single. I get asked very silly questions ‎like where is your husband?
Why does a single girl want a 3 bedroom?  To be single and aspiring to rent anything more than a room self contain is a crime, I suppose. Landlords, turn me back immediately I say single. They claim single girls are promiscuous and loose. What haven't I heard?



The height of it was today when I went to inspect something perfect o! Landlord decided to conduct an interview. I sat, facing 3 men, and the first question was, are you married? It was almost simultaneously. I just sighed. They would rather have a single man.

This is not fair! ‎Has anyone been in my shoes? A friend told me to wear engagement ring and lie the next time I see a potential landlord.

Please if any landlord with 2/3bed house available to rent won't mind a single girl as Tenant. I mind my damn business and have no friends''

No comments:

Post a Comment