CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Friday, April 24, 2015

I don't copy Beyonce & Nicki Minaj - Halima Abubakar

Nollywood actress,Halima Abubakar has revealed she dislikes comparisons to foreign celebrities and the disrespect Nigerian celebs get from fans.In an interview with YNaija,she said..

On why she is always on blogs
Bloggers love me simply because I make their jobs very easy. I am a subject who knows how to carry every one along by being myself. I am used to it now so I don’t always react to their reports. However, when I react sometimes, it is because the stories are fake or judgmental. If not, I try to respect them well.
On being accused of copying Nicki and Beyonce
You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too

No comments:

Post a Comment