CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Want To Have S ex With Barack Obama – Female Singer Azealia Banks [PHOTOS]

“He’s so fine. Those big-a** white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I’m like, ‘Oh my god, I want to f*** the president.’”
Yes, that came out of Playboy cover star Azealia Banks’ controversial voice box. In a recent interview with Billboard, the “Ice Princess” boasted about her very open s exuality. “I sleep with my security guards,” she continued. “I love security guards. They’re these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. And I have had s ex with a lot of my female friends. It’s a proximity thing. It’s why I am going to call my next record ‘Business and Pleasure’, because I’m always mixing the two.”
Do you appreciate the Harlem emcee’s frank openness? Sound off below.



No comments:

Post a Comment