CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Friday, May 1, 2015

"I like to dominate powerful men.. Black men aren't good at oral S ex" - Amber Rose

Amber Rose addressed some interesting issues while promoting her new book "How to be a B ad Bitch on the Kandi Khated Nights show..She said, she likes powerful men and also feels black men can't give h ead..On why 'str ippers' are getting married before other women these days, she says men are attracted to the confidence they ex ude
Usually, what I do when I meet a man, I send him flowers. It depends. Something, maybe masculine ?Like white roses or something like that.Listen, I like powerful men and love to dominate them. How you want a man to caress you, you should caress them too. It's not all about the women and I feel that's where we mess up sometimes. Usually, men will appreciate it because it's not often that they get something like that
On black men and o ral s ex,she said
Black men aren't really good at giving h ead. From my experience, black men aren't really that good at giving h ead. Y'all do too much.Yáll be too rough .I don't like to get tou ngue-f-ked either
I really don't like to get h ead. I prefer to give more than I receive. I get tur ned on giving head to someone I care about and watching their face and their reaction. That tu rns me on more than actually getting h ead.

No comments:

Post a Comment