CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO MAKE MONEY

Friday, May 1, 2015

Oops! Woman In Shock After Lover Forgets ‘His Pe nis’ On The Bed

Nobukhosi Ncube had the shock of her life when she found her lover’s pen -is on the b ed.
According to myzimbabwe.co.zw, Nobukhosi’s live-in lover, Skhalazo Ndhlovu insisted on having sex in the dark throughout their relationship.
Nobukhosi said that the pain she experienced during intercourse was unbearable.
“The pen -is was too big and too strong. It was not like the pen -is of a human being,” she said.
“At night when we had s ex I couldn’t see anything,” said Nobukhosi.
But nine months into their relationship, Nobukhosi went to make the b ed one morning and found the big plastic pen -is between the sheets.
“I found out my boyfriend was a woman like me,” Nobukhosi said.
When asked for comment, Skhalazo said: “My girlfriend knew I’m a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment